The promise of digital transformation for your business is all about innovating more quickly while reducing risk, cost, and complexity. It will be your network that forms the foundation of your business’s transformation. But supporting your digital organization will require your network to move beyond just connectivity to be a platform for insights, automation, and security. Our Networking solutions are suited for the modern intuitive network.
Meraki MS Series Series Switches
Cisco Meraki offers a broad range of switches, built from the ground up to be easy to manage without compromising any of the power and flexibility traditionally found in traditional enterprise-class switches. Meraki access & aggregation switches are all managed through an elegant, intuitive cloud interface, freeing administrators to spend less time on configuration and more time on meeting business needs.
- Basic L2 and high-performance L3 switches with 1G/10G/40G uplinks, suitable for deployments of all sizes
- Wire-speed, non-blocking switch fabric (up to 800 Gbps) and 6 dedicated QoS queues for high-performance, converged voice, video, and data deployments
- Power over Ethernet and PoE+, up to 30W per port
- Lifetime hardware warranty and advanced replacement at no additional cost
- Field-replaceable, hot-swappable power supplies and fans on select models. RPS option for mission-critical applications
- Up to 740 watt PoE budget with PoE+ support for powering APs, cameras, and other PoE enabled devices (124W for 120-8 series), with UPoE available with the MS350-24X and MS355 series
Cisco® Catalyst® 9200 Series
These switches extend the power of intent-based networking and Catalyst 9000 hardware and software innovation to a broader set of deployments. With its family pedigree, Catalyst 9200 Series switches offer simplicity without compromise – it is secure, always on, and IT simplified.
- Up to 48 ports of full Power over Ethernet Plus (PoE+) capability
- Operational efficiency with optional backplane stacking, supporting stacking bandwidth up to 160 Gbps
- Flexible downlink options with data or PoE+
- Enhanced security with AES-128 MACsec encryption, policy-based segmentation, and trustworthy systems
- Layer 3 capabilities, including OSPF, EIGRP, ISIS, RIP, and routed access
- Advanced network monitoring using Full Flexible NetFlow
- Cisco Software-Defined Access (SD-Access): Simplified operations and deployment with policy-based automation from edge to cloud managed with Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE)
Cisco® Catalyst® 9300 Series Switches
These switches are Cisco’s lead stackable enterprise switching platform built for security, IoT, mobility, and cloud. They are the next generation of the industry’s most widely deployed switching platform. The Catalyst 9300 Series switches form the foundational building block for Software-Defined Access (SD-Access), Cisco’s lead enterprise architecture.
- UADP 2.0 Application-Specific Integrated Circuit (ASIC) with programmable pipeline and microengine capabilities
- x86 CPU complex with 8-GB memory, and 16 GB of flash and external USB 3.0 SSD pluggable storage slot (delivering 120GB of storage with an option SSD drive) to host containers
- Highest wireless scale with Wave 2 access points supported on a single switch with select models
- Up to 480 Gbps of local stackable switching bandwidth
- Flexible and dense uplink offerings with 1G, Multigigabit, 10G, 25G, and 40G
- Flexible downlink options with 1G and Multigigabit links
- Leading PoE capabilities with up to 384 ports of PoE per stack, 60W Cisco UPOE, and PoE+
- Dual-stack support for IPv4/IPv6 and dynamic hardware forwarding table allocations, for ease of IPv4-to-IPv6 migration
Cisco Catalyst® 9400 Series
These are Cisco’s leading modular enterprise switching access, distribution and core platform built for security, IoT and cloud. These switches form the foundational building block for SD-Access ― Cisco’s lead enterprise architecture. The platform provides unparalleled investment protection with a chassis architecture that is capable of supporting up to 9 Tbps of system bandwidth
- Cisco® StackWise® Virtual technology with In-service-software-upgrade (ISSU), SSO/NSF, uplink resiliency, N+1/N+N redundancy for power supplies.
- Dual-serviceable fan tray design, side to side airflow and is closet-friendly with ~16” depth
- Scale up to 384 access ports with your choice of 1G copper, mGig, UPoE, PoE+, 1G Fiber options
- 1/10 G fiber ports facilitate aggregation of existing small form factor fixed access switches.
- New SUP-1XL-Y supervisor allows unique investment protection through 25 G uplink connectivity option which is becoming a popular alternative to 10 G in the core.
- Advanced routing and infrastructure services, SD-Access capabilities and network system virtualization.
- Access to updates, upgrades, and new technology from Cisco through Cisco® Software Support Services (SWSS)
- Lower cost of entry with the new Cisco ONE Subscription for Switching model
Cisco® Catalyst® 9500 Series switches
These switches are the next generation of enterprise-class core and aggregation layer switches, supporting full programmability and serviceability. Based on an x86 CPU, the Cisco Catalyst 9500 Series is Cisco’s lead purpose-built fixed core and aggregation enterprise switching platform, built for security, IoT, and cloud.
- 4-core x86, 2.4-GHz CPU, 16-GB DDR4 memory, and 16-GB internal storage.
- Purpose-built 25, 40 and 100 Gigabit Ethernet line of switches targeted for the enterprise campus.
- Nonblocking 40 and 100 Gigabit Ethernet Quad Small Form-Factor Pluggable (QSFP+, QSFP28) and 1, 10 and 25 Gigabit Ethernet Small Form-Factor Pluggable Plus (SFP/SFP+/SFP28) switches with granular port densities that fit diverse campus needs.
- Advanced routing and infrastructure services
- Supports foundational high-availability capabilities such as patching, Graceful Insertion and Removal (GIR), Cisco Nonstop Forwarding with Stateful Switchover (NSF/SSO), redundant platinum-rated power supplies, and fans.
- Policy-based automation from edge to cloud with Cisco SD-Access
Cisco Catalyst 2960-X and 2960-XR Series Switches
These switches are fully managed, fixed-configuration, stackable Gigabit Ethernet switches that provide enterprise-class access for campus and branch applications (Figure 1). They operate on Cisco IOS® Software and support simple device management as well as network management.
- 24 or 48 Gigabit Ethernet ports with line-rate forwarding performance
- 4 fixed 1 Gigabit Ethernet Small Form-Factor Pluggable (SFP) uplinks or 2 fixed 10 Gigabit Ethernet SFP+ uplinks
- PoE+ support with a power budget of up to 740W and Perpetual PoE
- Cisco IOS LAN Base1 or LAN Lite and Cisco IOS IP Lite
- Network management with Cisco Prime®, Cisco Network Plug and Play, and Cisco DNA™ Center
- Layer 3 features with routed access
- Stacking with FlexStack-Plus and FlexStack-Extended
- Resiliency with optional dual field-replaceable power supplies
- Visibility with Domain Name System as an Authoritative Source (DNS-AS) and Full (Flexible) NetFlow
Cisco Catalyst 3850 Series Switches
The Cisco Catalyst® 3850 Series, as part of the Cisco DNA portfolio of next-generation enterprise-class stackable Ethernet and Multigigabit Ethernet access and aggregation layer switches, securely enables time-saving virtualization, greater automation, and valuable analytics data that directly address your evolving business needs, including less cost to install and operate.
- Integrated wireless controller capability
- 24 and 48 100Mbps/1/2.5/5/10 Gbps Cisco PoE+/UPOE models with Energy-Efficient Ethernet (EEE)
- Cisco StackWise-480 technology provides scalability and resiliency with 480 Gbps of stack throughput
- Cisco StackPower® technology provides power stacking among stack members for power redundancy
- Five optional uplink modules2 with 4 x Gigabit Ethernet, 2 x 10 Gigabit Ethernet, 4 x 10 Gigabit Ethernet3, 8 x 10 Gigabit Ethernet4, or 2 x 40 Gigabit Ethernet QSFP+4 ports
- Dual redundant, modular power supplies and three modular fans providing redundancy
- Software support for IPv4 and IPv6 routing, multicast routing, modular Quality of Service (QoS), Flexible NetFlow (FNF), and enhanced security features
- Cisco DNA services delivered through Cisco ONE™ Software, providing simplified, high-value solutions with license portability and flexibility