From growing small businesses to enterprise workloads, Lenovo rack servers offer the unmatched value, flexibility and industry-leading efficiency to meet mission-critical demands with legendary quality and reliability.
Lenovo ThinkSystem SR650
Lenovo ThinkSystem SR650 is a 2-socket rack server designed for speed and expansion, with flexible storage and I/O, and industry #1 reliability for business-critical workloads.
- Up to 2 Intel® Xeon® Scalable family CPUs
- Up to 3TB TruDDR4/24 DIMMs
- Processors up to 205W
- Next-gen 2U rack server
- U.2/M.2/SSD/HDD drive support
Lenovo ThinkSystem SR550
The 2U ThinkSystem SR550 2P rack server is designed for a balance of processing power, storage capacity, and cost. It provides selectable I/O options and tiered systems management.
- Up to 2x Intel® Xeon® Platinum processors
- Up to 125W CPUs
- Next-gen 2U rack server design
- Up to 768GB in 12 DIMM slots
- M.2/SSD/HDD drive support
Lenovo ThinkSystem SR250
A single-processor rack server in a compact 1U form factor that offers enterprise power, reliability, and flexibility for workloads including entry cloud, virtualization, and data analytics.
- Latest Intel® Xeon® E-2100 processor up to 6 cores at 95W
- Up to 64GB TruDDR4 memory at 2666MHz
- Storage flexibility support for M.2, U.2 NVMe, 4x simple-swap/hot-swap 3.5-inch or 10x 2.5-inch HDDs/SSDs
- Supports optional NVIDIA Quadro P620 GPU
- Optional redundant power supply units
- Lenovo XClarity management for easy enterprise management
Lenovo ThinkSystem RS160
This entry-level server packs a lot of power into a tiny package at an affordable price. It’s reliable, easy to use, energy-efficient, flexible, and offers loads of features.
- Intel® Xeon® E3-1200 series, Core i3, Pentium, or Celeron* processor
- Fast 2133MHz DDR4 UDIMMs (64GB capacity)
- Integrated systems management hardware and Lenovo XClarity software*
- Flexible storage options
IBM Power Systems H922 and H924 for SAP Hana
With industry-leading reliability, Power Systems servers are optimized for Linux and designed for data-intensive mission-critical workloads, like SAP HANA®.
- 4TB in-memory database capabilities for SAP HANA® and smart acceleration enabled by Coherent Accelerator Processor Interface (CAPI) technologies.
- RAS and high availability features.
- Live partition mobility capabilities and a temporary IBM PowerVM® license for your existing server help make it easy to migrate from previous Power Systems to POWER9.
IBM Power System LC921
This 1U rack server delivers superior scaling capabilities, and is ideal for virtualization, database and high-performance computing deployments.
- Up to 120 TB of data storage with hybrid options including HDD, SSD and NVMe for rapid access to mission-critical data.
- Up to 44 cores and twice more threads than its x86 competitors.
- PCIe Gen 4 technology, simplifying scaling by delivering twice the aggregate bandwidth as compared to PCIe Gen3.
- POWER9 for industry-leading speed of insights, superior data throughput and vast storage repositories
- Data center efficiency
IBM Power Systems S914
This server easily integrates into your organization’s cloud & cognitive strategy and delivers superior price performance for your mission critical workloads
- Hot-swap PCIe Gen4 and Gen3 slots
- Live partition mobility capabilities help you migrating from previous Power Systems.
- 8-core Typical 2.8 to 3.8 GHz (max) POWER9 Processor
- Up to 1024 GB of DDR4 memory
- 4U and tower option
- Up to 170 GB/s per socket Processor-to-memory bandwidth
IBM Power Systems S922
This server easily integrates into your organization’s cloud & cognitive strategy and delivers superior price performance for your mission critical workloads.
- 4TB in-memory database capabilities for Db2 and Oracle and smart acceleration enabled by Coherent Accelerator Processor Interface (CAPI) technologies.
- Hot-plug PCIe Gen4 and Gen3 slots
- Up to 2x POWER9 CPUs 4, 8, 10 cores
- Two hot-plug, redundant power supplies
Blade and Towers
Lenovo Flex System Enterprise Chassis
Easily scales to meet business needs, works with multiple generations of technology, offers high availability, securely protects vital information, & maximizes uptime.
- Height: 440 mm (10 EIA rack standard units)
- Width: 447 mm (EIA 19-inch rack standard width, minus 3 mm clearance)
- Depth: 800 mm (measured from front bezel to rear of chassis) and 847 mm (measured from ITE latch handle to the power supply handle)
- Rack mount weight: 505 lbs
Lenovo ThinkSystem SN850
A four-processor blade server designed for the proven Flex System architecture. It makes orchestrating infrastructure easy, while providing superior efficiency, performance, and density.
- 4-socket double-width blade; 7 per chassis
- Up to 4 Intel® Xeon® Platinum processors
- Up to 165W/28 cores per CPU
- Up to 6TB max memory using 128GB DIMMs
- 4x SFF HS bays, SAS/SATA/U.2 + M.2
Lenovo ThinkSystem SN550
The ThinkSystem SN550 compute node is a two-processor blade server designed for the proven Flex System architecture that makes orchestrating infrastructure easy, while delivering superior efficiency, performance, and density. It includes XClarity for simplified centralized management.
- 2-socket ThinkSystem single-wide blade; 14 per chassis
- Up to 2 Intel® Xeon® Platinum processors
- Up to 28 cores per CPU
- Up to 3TB maximum memory, using 128GB LRDIMMs
- 2x SFF HS storage bays; SAS/SATA/NVMe/U.2 + M.2
Lenovo ThinkSystem ST250
An ideal server for small-to-medium-sized businesses looking for enterprise-level power in an easily-managed tower form factor.
- Latest Intel® Xeon® E-2100 processor, up to 6 coresat 95W
- Faster 2666MHz TruDDR4 memory (4 UDIMMs; 64GBcapacity)
- Flexible enterprise storage options with up to 16x 2.5-inch hot-swap or 8x 3.5-inch hot-swap and simple-swap drive bays
- Integrated systems management with Lenovo XClarity
- 4U chassis with optional rack-mount kit
- Tool-free design enables easy self service